Tuesday 28 June 2016

What I actually Do When Playing The Witcher 3


Ahh.. The Witcher 3. A game with a deeply intriguing story concerning well developed and likable characters in which you play as Geralt of Rivia, a Witcher with astounding swordsmanship and sorcery. Think of the adventure, the perilous journey, the thrills, the triumph of defeating great creatures and collecting Gwent cards! There's just so much to do in this amazing game!


I've been doing none of that. Instead, my time has been spent travelling around the world on horseback, looking for beautiful locations at which I would take pretty pictures of Geralt staring into the distance. At night I'd even try to incorporate the moonlight and the shadows to make Geralt look more mysterious and gloomy. Never before has the "Share" button on my controller gotten so much use. 

I'm sure I'll carry on with the story at some point but for now I'm perfectly happy just exploring the world in search of more picturesque locations for Geralt to stare at. 


Danial Aziz
Instagram: @beyond_just_games
Facebook: @beyondjustgamesblog

Also proud member of PlayStation Collectors Group - PSCG.

No comments:

Post a Comment